Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    PHILADELPHA AREA TO TAMPA, FL (SUNCOAST DIST)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PHILADELPHA AREA TO TAMPA, FL (SUNCOAST DIST) Login/Join

posted
I am a full-time SSA/Dist. with dispatch duties. 9am to 6pm Sun/Wed. Seniority 10/98. Looking for Tarpon Springs area but will consider anything from Tampa to Orlando to Ocala. Please email me directly if possible. pattimash@verizon.net

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you considered North FL? It gets hot here also. I am in Fernandina Beach, FL if you are interested E-Mail me at Villager4557@aol.com

Posts: 17 | Location: Mutual transfer from Fernandina Bch FL to Mt Holly NJ or Burlington NC or surrounding areas | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Bonita Springs to far south of where you want to be, I have a clerk there that wants to relocate to Fernandina. Possible three way, check it out

Posts: 17 | Location: Mutual transfer from Fernandina Bch FL to Mt Holly NJ or Burlington NC or surrounding areas | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post