Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Escondido CA (san diego county) to? whatcha got
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Escondido CA (san diego county) to? whatcha got Login/Join

posted
Looking for a transfer out of California. I'm a SSA clerk with sunday/monday off. 3 offices for bids and its 25 minutes to the beach.

I'm primarily looking for WV (close to fairmont) las vegas area, or somewhere in oregon, but post up what you have andmaybe we can get a multiple transfer party going on.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in San Antonio Tx at The best little station you ever worked at that Tuesday Sunday off but the overtime is real six days a week my seniority date is August 2014 I’m trying to get to California where my kids are if you’re still looking my number is 210-758-1138
Thanks Tina

Christina Buenrostro

Posts: 6 | Registered: 12 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am a clerk in the Las Vegas area looking to transfer to California. I am trying to relocate myself and my daughter to our family for better help. If you are still interested my phone number is (951) 313-7013 or you can email me at yanimiyagi@gmail.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 25 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post