Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Longing to transfer back to CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Longing to transfer back to CA Login/Join

posted
I started working for the PO in 9-95 then in 3-02 I transferred to MT from CA as my Mother had cancer she has since passed and even though I love the living conditions here it's as fast pace as you want to make it.
I am longing desperatley to be with my two daughters and four grandkids, if anyone in Ca is interested please let me know almost anything concidered.
Thank You for taking the time to read this

Posts: 10 | Location: Mt | Registered: 01 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where at in MT are you?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tell me more.

are you a regular or ptf?

what facility do you work at?

how many hours?

scheme?

window?

what?

more info.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 22 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Breezy soory for the delay...changed my email and never got this so I peeked in and saw you...
I'm a Regular at the Bllings Main Post Office, I work Wednesday's thru Sundays 7am to 3:30pm 40 hurs a week,
No Scheme involved. I used to be on the window now I'm on the SPBS machine I work with a crew of 7 all are quite a bunch of characters, It's pretty laid back our Supervisor is Gene and he pretty much leaves us alone.
If you need more info please let me know...

Please tell me a little about yu know
Office?
Hours?
Scheme?
Regular or PTF?
your hire or Sen. Date at that office please

Not sure if you've ever been here to Montana Big sky Country lots of outdoor things to do..

mischant616@aol.com

Posts: 10 | Location: Mt | Registered: 01 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TinaTebo:
Where at in MT are you?

Hello sorry for the delay I had changed my email ad had thought it followed this site but I guess not....Anyway to your question Billings Montana

posted Hide Post
quote:
Where at in MT are you?

Sorry for the delay not to familiar with this...Well if your interested .I'm a SPBS Cleark I'm a regular Clerk I work Wednesday thru Sunday 40 hours 11 am to 7:30 pm...I'm at the Billings Main PO, there is no scheme involved, I run a Small parcel and bundle sorting machine where you do a simple 10....
If you need more info please let me know and Thank You

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by breezy:
tell me more.

how many hours?

scheme?

window?

what?

more info.

Sorry for the delay not to familiar with this...Well if your interested .I'm a SPBS Cleark I'm a regular Clerk I work Wednesday thru Sunday 40 hours 11 am to 7:30 pm...I'm at the Billings Main PO, there is no scheme involved, I run a Small parcel and bundle sorting machine where you do a simple 10....

posted Hide Post
quote:
Where at in MT are you?

Billings Mt

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Teresa Noel:
quote:
Originally posted by breezy:
tell me more.

how many hours?

scheme?

window?

what?

more info.

Sorry for the delay not to familiar with this...Well if your interested .I'm a FTR at Billings MPO, No Scheme involved. I'm a SPBS Clerk, I work Wednesday thru Sunday 40 hours 11 am to 7:30 pm. Lots of Overtime if you want it. We're in the procees of maybe going back to 7am-3;30 pm.I'm at the Billings Main PO, there is no scheme involved, I run a Small parcel and bundle sorting machine where you do a simple 10....