Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Instructions for Posting Ads - Please Read
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instructions for Posting Ads - Please Read Login/Join

Picture of SPOT
posted
How to post a mutual transfer ad:

1. Select the proper craft. (Mail Handlers, custodial, and others please use "All Others")
2. Click on New >> Discussion
3. In the Subject area enter where you are now and where you want to transfer to. (For example: Dallas to Orlando)
4. In the Message section include pertinent information. Information can include your name, position, duty hours, seniority date and related comments. Example:
"Dallas to Orlando. My seniority date is June 2, 1991 and I wish to transfer to Orlando to be near Walt Disney World. Plenty of OT available in Dallas. All offers considered. Bill, 555-555-5555"

- Posting is free - forum registration is required.
- Since each mutual transfer request is a separate message, forum members can post replies about each specific transfer request.

Posts: 26 | Location: Post Office | Registered: 22 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Joseph Buster Jr, I am Lead Sales Service Associate T-6 in Northern Virginia District ( Arlington Va.). My scheduled work hours are Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with Saturdays and Sundays off. I'm looking for a mutal swap to the Baltimore District as a clerk does not matter work schedule. Buckingham Station where I work is located in Arlington Va. close to Ballston Mall, The Metro Bus and Rail stations less than five minutes from Washington, Dc. Metropolitian Area. This is a growing community of just about any nationality you can think. People here are friendly and life experienced.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WHAT'S 3WAY MUTUAL TRANSFER

Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Freddy Pesante
Dist./window Clerk
To: Kisseemee or Orlando Fl.
Saturday and Sunday N/S 1st at siniority list

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PESANTE,

Posts: 11 | Registered: 14 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PESANTE:
quote:
Originally posted by SPOT:
How to post a mutual transfer ad:

1. Select the proper craft. (Mail Handlers, custodial, and others please use "All Others")
2. Click on New >> Discussion
3. In the Subject area enter where you are now and where you want to transfer to. (For example: Dallas to Orlando)
4. In the Message section include pertinent information. Information can include your name, position, duty hours, seniority date and related comments. Example:
"Dallas to Orlando. My seniority date is June 2, 1991 and I wish to transfer to Orlando to be near Walt Disney World. Plenty of OT available in Dallas. All offers considered. Bill, 555-555-5555"

- Posting is free - forum registration is required.
- Since each mutual transfer request is a separate message, forum members can post replies about each specific transfer request.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 14 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My mane is Jacqueline, I am a mail processing clerk. Level 6. I work in Garden City, Long Island. NY. I am looking for a swap to Florida or Virgins. Any one interested please contact me. My email address, lamaizon335@ aol.com or #347-210-7701.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 30 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't this forum for Post office employees seeking trades with each other only and not all these foreign sales spam? If we report them will it remove them somehow? The clerk forum gets more spam than legit employees wanting to trade.

Posts: 27 | Location: Vancouver Washington  | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, the spam topics have been deleted however there may be some spam comments posted within topics. Please let me know at militarynetwork@gmail.com to have those deleted as well. Tom, PostalMag.com

Posts: 58 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: 14 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello All, I'm looking for a mutual swap from Benton Louisiana to Las Vegas Nevada, Boulder, Henderson or Reno. I'm a newly converted PTF Clerk as of 7/2014 and need to be closer to home and family. I have no one here. My office has 3 PTF Clerks and I have the most seniority for the Office. I know right, 1 yr!! Yes. If interested please email me cupcayke7@gmail.com....ready to go ASAP!!!! Smiler

Posts: 22 | Location: Texas | Registered: 13 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in West Palm Beach Fl. 7:30 AM-4Pm. I would prefer a swap to GA facility, Orlando or Tampa. Other places may get my attention as well. Thank you

Posts: 3 | Registered: 25 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clary Ingram:
Anyone interested in West Palm Beach Fl. 7:30 AM-4Pm. I would prefer a swap to GA facility, Orlando or Tampa. Other places may get my attention as well. Thank you

Hey I’m in Sarasota fl about 45 mins from Tampa fl my hours are 2pm-10:30pm sat/sun off
You can send me a text at +13055194326 thanks

Posts: 3 | Registered: 05 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post