How to post a mutual transfer ad:
1. Select the proper craft. (Mail Handlers, custodial, and others please use "All Others")
2. Click on New >> Discussion
3. In the Subject area enter where you are now and where you want to transfer to. (For example: Dallas to Orlando)
4. In the Message section include pertinent information. Information can include your name, position, duty hours, seniority date and related comments. Example:
"Dallas to Orlando. My seniority date is June 2, 1991 and I wish to transfer to Orlando to be near Walt Disney World. Plenty of OT available in Dallas. All offers considered. Bill, 555-555-5555"
- Posting is free - forum registration is required.
- Since each mutual transfer request is a separate message, forum members can post replies about each specific transfer request.
My name is Joseph Buster Jr, I am Lead Sales Service Associate T-6 in Northern Virginia District ( Arlington Va.). My scheduled work hours are Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with Saturdays and Sundays off. I'm looking for a mutal swap to the Baltimore District as a clerk does not matter work schedule. Buckingham Station where I work is located in Arlington Va. close to Ballston Mall, The Metro Bus and Rail stations less than five minutes from Washington, Dc. Metropolitian Area. This is a growing community of just about any nationality you can think. People here are friendly and life experienced.
WHAT'S 3WAY MUTUAL TRANSFER
From :Anasco PR (west)
To: Kisseemee or Orlando Fl.
Saturday and Sunday N/S 1st at siniority listThis message has been edited. Last edited by: PESANTE,
My mane is Jacqueline, I am a mail processing clerk. Level 6. I work in Garden City, Long Island. NY. I am looking for a swap to Florida or Virgins. Any one interested please contact me. My email address, lamaizon335@ aol.com or #347-210-7701.
Isn't this forum for Post office employees seeking trades with each other only and not all these foreign sales spam? If we report them will it remove them somehow? The clerk forum gets more spam than legit employees wanting to trade.
Hello, the spam topics have been deleted however there may be some spam comments posted within topics. Please let me know at email@example.com to have those deleted as well. Tom, PostalMag.com
Hello All, I'm looking for a mutual swap from Benton Louisiana to Las Vegas Nevada, Boulder, Henderson or Reno. I'm a newly converted PTF Clerk as of 7/2014 and need to be closer to home and family. I have no one here. My office has 3 PTF Clerks and I have the most seniority for the Office. I know right, 1 yr!! Yes. If interested please email me firstname.lastname@example.org....ready to go ASAP!!!!
|Powered by Social Strata|