Postal Forums
From Virgina Beach, VA to the Alanta area.

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211098312/m/92010504

11 March 2009, 10:12
V Smith
From Virgina Beach, VA to the Alanta area.
I am a clerk in Virgina Beach. Level 6. Hours are Monday-Friday. Sat/Sun off. 8:00-4:30.
Seniority date is 11/01/03. There is no excessing of clerks in this location. We actually need more clerks. I am looking to transfer to the Atlanta area. Day shifts prefered but I am open to other shifts.
26 March 2009, 16:07
lenabeagle
Are you interested in trading for Tampa, FL? I really need to get to Hampton Roads ASAP....since I live in Portsmouth and am working in Tampa. I work at the Tampa P&DC. Right now I have a level 7 bid but a new bid posting is out. I will bid on a level 6 if you're interested in swapping. My seniority is 8-11-01. Please contact me if interested. lenamo1702@aol.com
14 February 2011, 17:24
Theresa McSpadden
Are you still interested in transferring to Atlanta. I would see if there is a person in Atlanta willing to come to my office to complete a three way swap. I am a regular level 6 SSA
21 February 2011, 12:02
Theresa McSpadden
Are you still interested in transferring to Atlanta, GA area in the fall? Am checking out VA Beach through Carolina coast area transfer possibilities this spring and summer. I would be able to work out a three way swap trade.
09 March 2011, 14:42
V Smith
Yes, I am still interested. Email me at vsmith4545@yahoo.com

quote:
Originally posted by Theresa McSpadden:
Are you still interested in transferring to Atlanta, GA area in the fall? Am checking out VA Beach through Carolina coast area transfer possibilities this spring and summer. I would be able to work out a three way swap trade.