Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    From Virgina Beach, VA to the Alanta area.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Virgina Beach, VA to the Alanta area. Login/Join

posted
I am a clerk in Virgina Beach. Level 6. Hours are Monday-Friday. Sat/Sun off. 8:00-4:30.
Seniority date is 11/01/03. There is no excessing of clerks in this location. We actually need more clerks. I am looking to transfer to the Atlanta area. Day shifts prefered but I am open to other shifts.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 11 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in trading for Tampa, FL? I really need to get to Hampton Roads ASAP....since I live in Portsmouth and am working in Tampa. I work at the Tampa P&DC. Right now I have a level 7 bid but a new bid posting is out. I will bid on a level 6 if you're interested in swapping. My seniority is 8-11-01. Please contact me if interested. lenamo1702@aol.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in transferring to Atlanta. I would see if there is a person in Atlanta willing to come to my office to complete a three way swap. I am a regular level 6 SSA

Posts: 14 | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in transferring to Atlanta, GA area in the fall? Am checking out VA Beach through Carolina coast area transfer possibilities this spring and summer. I would be able to work out a three way swap trade.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am still interested. Email me at vsmith4545@yahoo.com

quote:
Originally posted by Theresa McSpadden:
Are you still interested in transferring to Atlanta, GA area in the fall? Am checking out VA Beach through Carolina coast area transfer possibilities this spring and summer. I would be able to work out a three way swap trade.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 11 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post