Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Mutual Transfer from Laguna Beach California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer from Laguna Beach California Login/Join

posted
Name: Kristi
Phone:
Email Address: uspstransfer@yahoo.com
Current Office Location: Laguna Beach California.
Current Position: Window/Box Section Clerk
Level: 7
Hours: 7:30 to 4:00
Days Off: Saturday/Sunday
Seniority Date: 1984
Desired Area(s): Prefer Colorado or Northern New Mexico. I will respond to all offers.
Reason for Request: I have been working and living in the Laguna Beach area for over 20 years. I would like a change of pace and scenery.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kristi,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 31 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi....could you tell me if your still interested in transfering...
How far is from Laguna Beach California. to San Diego....
Would you be interest in coming to Missouri
email: donnamartin@centurytel.net

Posts: 6 | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi there,
im not sure if you responded to the question before but would you be interested on going to st louis missouri?

Posts: 6 | Location: st. louis, missouri | Registered: 14 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Medford, OR?

Posts: 12 | Location: Medford, OR | Registered: 30 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello David,

My name is Kristi. I’m a Window/Box clerk in Laguna Beach. I’m interested in a Mutual Transfer to Medford. A few things have changed since I posted my request. I’m a level 7 now, and the contact number on PostalMag is no longer valid. Please email me at uspstransfer@yahoo.com if you are still interested.

Thank you,
Kristi

Posts: 3 | Registered: 31 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Kristi,

Just wondering if you received the email I sent you today. My wife is VERY interested.

Posts: 12 | Location: Medford, OR | Registered: 30 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Eugene Or.

Posts: 3 | Location: Eugene Or. | Registered: 30 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi kristi...how dows juneau alaska sound to you..check it out im looking for a mutual transfer..my seniorty date is 8/23/83 i do need a change.i know for a fact you would just love my job...there is also the 23% cola here contact me at my e-mail addy or my cell 907-7231874 tks..let me know.......andy soriano

Posts: 7 | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi
My name is Gary Keethler, I am a level 6 window clerk/window processor. My hours are 3am-1130 am, my days off are friday and sunday..I work in a very prestigious neighborhood in st. louis, missouri. would you be interested on coming here to st. louis?

Posts: 6 | Location: st. louis, missouri | Registered: 14 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post