Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Phoenix Az Arizona to Central Oregon Coast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix Az Arizona to Central Oregon Coast Login/Join

posted
Phoenix to Central Oregon Coast...my seniority is 4/30/94, current job is mail processing clerk but u also have a variety of options, current hours are 1205pm to 835pm...Sat/Sun off. I work on AFSM or FSS machines....very easy. U can bid tour 1, 2 or 3 jobs or even 4 days, 10 hours a day with 3 days off or u can bid ANY Phoenix Station job if u prefer working at a station. If u want overtime then that is available as well, some clerks made 85k last year 2013 and it looks to be higher this year.....if u want it. I'm ready to move to Oregon for some rain. TIRED of rain? Arizona gets maybe an inch a year, maybe 2 inches. Summer is 3-4 months, next 8 months are great. Other suburbs outside of Phoenix that people travel to my work are from Surprise/Glendale/Peoria/Mesa/Gilbert/Chandler/Tempe/Sun City/Scottsdale/Avondale/Goodyear/Tolleson, Litchfield Park, all within 1-20 miles from work. Cool weather only 1hr and some 2 hrs or less North of Phoenix..Payson, Prescott, Sedona, Flagstaff and many others.

Call or text 6 0 2 - 7 7 0 - 1 0 1 6

This message has been edited. Last edited by: footballdan,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 13 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello:

Are you still wanting to swap to OR and is Portland an option. Call me at 916-716-6827
I have a possible swap that will work. Please call soon.

Jose

Posts: 53 | Location: Sunrise Florida | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post