Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Federal Way, WA (Just south of Seattle) to SoCal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal Way, WA (Just south of Seattle) to SoCal Login/Join

posted
Date: 05/20/2008
To: Almost anywhere SoCal
Name: Steven Artlip
Position: T-6, Regular
Seniority: 10/01/2005
Hours: 40
Off: Rotating (Yellow)
Email: SteveOA@gmail.com
Phone: 253-347-4111
Comments: Just looking to get closer to family

Posts: 4 | Registered: 04 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a Career PTF clerk at the Post Office in Cathedral City, CA. 92234 (next to Palm Springs, CA.) My hire date is 04/01/06.
I have family in the Seattle area and am wanting to transfer to the Northwest. I work 32-40 hrs with Sundays off. Our office is closed on holidays. Are you interested?
Dan Diaz

Posts: 2 | Registered: 21 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve,
I am regular letter carier in Canoga Park (SO CAL)suburb near and under LA. Due to family reason I am looking to transfer to near Seattle.
Please contact.
Manjit 818-620-1969

Posts: 80 | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@DanD I'm sorry but I'm a regular and I can not swap with a PTF, it isn't allowed as far as I know

@MK I don't believe that you can swap between a clerk and a carrier

Posts: 4 | Registered: 04 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@Steve519.I noticed this ad was posted years ago,but I am wondering if you have transferred yet?My seniority date is 4/11/2005.I am a regular city letter carrier in the lovely beach town of San Clemente,Ca.This town is about 60 miles north of San Diego,Ca.I too am yellow on the rotating days off calendar.I have a great mixed route of businesses and residences.San Clemente is known for having incredible sunny weather almost all year.My wife and I are in need of a change and have family in Gig Harbor,Wa.Let me know if anyone else there is interested in transferring from the general Tacoma or Federal way area to Southern California.

Christian Carroll

Posts: 8 | Location: San Clemente,Ca. | Registered: 14 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I misread the posting.I believe it says you are a clerk.I'm a city carrier,so that wouldn't work.Do you know of any carriers there that are looking to transfer.I'm in Southern California.

Christian Carroll

Posts: 8 | Location: San Clemente,Ca. | Registered: 14 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post