Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    In Florida looking to transfer to NYC!!!!! Come on down to sunny Florida.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Florida looking to transfer to NYC!!!!! Come on down to sunny Florida. Login/Join

posted
Currently in SW florida and looking to move to NYC area asap!!! Please post your contact info here if interested. Or email vidajunk@gmail.com

Thanks.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 03 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Helo Vida:

I am interested doing a multiple swap. Where in SW Florida are you in. Are you a clerk and what is your seniority date.

Jose

Posts: 53 | Location: Sunrise Florida | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There have been a couple of emails asking about location and seniority so I want to add that for anyone who may be interested. The current installation is in Sarasota, FL and seniority was established very recently, Oct/2015.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 03 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update, but I am looking for some one that has a 1998 seniority date. Thanks for the info and if you know anyone in your office that wants to swap with me in Elk Grove CA. Please pass it on. my email is joserlopez@me.com
and my phone number is 916-716-6827
Thanks

Posts: 53 | Location: Sunrise Florida | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi i am interesting in mutual swap. i am from N.Y. my senority is 1994. I am a mail processor. #845-522-3111. thats my number call me if the work for us.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 30 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, i am a letter carrier, but if allowed, i will be willing to do the swap and change of craft.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fromFLtoNY:
Currently in SW florida and looking to move to NYC area asap!!! Please post your contact info here if interested. Or email vidajunk@gmail.com

Thanks.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tony Rubio custodian ready to transfer to gulf cost fl. Currently working in nyc Monday thru Friday 6-2:30pm. If interested for swapping call 9177694330

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey would you be interested in transferring to long island ny. its close enough to the city and we have the same start date pretty much. text me (347)276-1143 or email me at fdecasta1@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Location: Long Island  | Registered: 29 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
located in Boston only 2-3 hours from NYC if still looking

Posts: 14 | Location: Boston | Registered: 10 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I'm in Yonkers ny main st office start date is 5/15 917-704-6116

Posts: 1 | Location: Sarasota | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post