Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Aurora, IL to Bonita Spgs/Naples area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aurora, IL to Bonita Spgs/Naples area Login/Join

posted
My name is Anna German and I'm a BMEU clerk at the Aurora, IL location. My hours are 9:30am-6:00pm, with a no lunch everyday to get off at 5:30pm. Weekends off with Sat/Sun non duty days...gotta love that! My seniority date is 3/05/94. Great office, people and postmaster. I have several people trained for BMEU backup and I'm on a small list with enough seniority for first choice vacations and usually take Christmas thru NY off too. If I do not find another BMEU clerk, our office could take in a clerk and fill the BMEU with a backup till that position is filled. Basically a clerk for a clerk. There is no tough job in our office...everyone is easy to work with.
I'm interested in SWF area though all suggestions will be considered. You can email me at AnnaMG65@aol.com or call 630/632-0076.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 22 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post