Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Atlanta, Ga to New York City, Mt Vernon, Bronx, White Plains or New Rochelle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta, Ga to New York City, Mt Vernon, Bronx, White Plains or New Rochelle Login/Join

posted
Hi, my name is Wanda and I am a window/dist. clerk in sunny ATL. I work at the Hapeville Branch, my hrs. are 5a-1:30p there's plenty of ot if you desire it. My off days are Sun/Tue, my seniority is 08/01/1987. Hapeville is a small office and a great place to work. Convenient to downtown and lots to do. Very nice neighborhoods and affordable housing. I love ATL, but would just like to retire in NY to be with family. I can be contacted at wdial5@yahoo.com. Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wanda D,

Posts: 16 | Registered: 14 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wanda D:
Hi, my name is Wanda and I am a window/dist. clerk in sunny ATL. I work at the Hapeville Branch, my hrs. are 5a-1:30p there's plenty of OT if you desire it. My off days are Sun/Tue, my seniority is 08/01/1987. Hapeville is a small office and a great place to work. Convenient to downtown and lots to do. Very nice neighborhoods and affordable housing. I love ATL, but would just like to retire in NY to be with family. If interested please contact me @wdial5@yahoo.com. Thank You.

posted Hide Post
Good evening I am looking for a mutual swap from my Bronx NY office. It is at Fordham Station in the Bronx NY. I am a full time regular carrier (BT 0800-ET 1650). Seniority is 4/16/15. I am a carrier, not sure if we can swap, but I will like to try. Please let me know if you are interested in my current station

Posts: 6 | Registered: 26 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your interest, but we are different crafts and therefore cannot swap. Good luck in your search.

posted Hide Post
Would u like to work in Maryland? I am interested in moving to ATL.

Posts: 2 | Location: Gaithersburg, MD | Registered: 30 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your interest, but I'm only interested in NY.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wanda D:
Thanks for your interest, but we are different crafts and therefore cannot swap. Good luck in your search.

OKAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE

Posts: 6 | Registered: 26 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wanda D:
Hi, my name is Wanda and I am a window/dist. clerk in sunny ATL. I work at the Hapeville Branch, my hrs. are 5a-1:30p there's plenty of ot if you desire it. My off days are Sun/Tue, my seniority is 08/01/1987. Hapeville is a small office and a great place to work. Convenient to downtown and lots to do. Very nice neighborhoods and affordable housing. I love ATL, but would just like to retire in NY to be with family. I can be contacted at wdial5@yahoo.com. Thank you.

posted Hide Post
Wanda we're going to make this happen I'm in Broward County Florida and I'm sure I will find a New Yorker that would like to come here that way we can do a three-way swap I need to come to Atlanta soon and I work at an awesome post office in South Florida I'll definitely keep you updated
J Moore

Posts: 8 | Registered: 18 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Justin let's make this happen.