Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Tacoma, WA 1983 box/window clerk Hawaii bound swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tacoma, WA 1983 box/window clerk Hawaii bound swap Login/Join

posted
HI, I'm Arlene from Tacoma, WA 20 minutes from Seattle. My seniority is Oct 1983. I work from 5am-2pm w/1 hr lunch. Spread mail box section, no carriers, CFS, certify letters, full box admin-duties, sometimes go on window. Weekends off and OT if you want it. I live in a newer 3 story townhouse 2bd 2-1/2 baths and tandem garage 4 blocks away which I rent for $995 a month. Landlord is fantastic regardless of credit. Big discounts if your military. I've been wanting to go to Honolulu for a long time to take care of parents. Dad died 09 and now my mom whos a retired PO worker can barely walk and shes 80. I would love to take care of her and retire in Hawaii. I am trained on window duties, SPBS, Flat sorter, and I'm very fast on manual letters/flats. I will take any offer in Oahu. Thank you, 206 375 4872

Posts: 1 | Location: tacoma, wa | Registered: 02 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post