Postal Forums
Daytona Beach FL P&DC to Salt Lake / Kearns UT Utah (or Orlando)

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211098312/m/960109282

08 May 2010, 09:09
Daytona Beach GMF '97
Daytona Beach FL P&DC to Salt Lake / Kearns UT Utah (or Orlando)
DOH 11/97
I am currently T1 automation, but with most swaps, both clerks start as unassigned regulars. I have had T2 window jobs and several clerks junior to me got window over the past few years. I'm actually trying to transfer to UT or the Orlando area, so if anyone notices a match or 3-way swap that would make either one happen please let me know.
Daytona is in the N-FL District, on the east coast (across the state - about 3 hrs - from Tampa), about 1.5 hrs east of Orlando/Disney, 2 hrs south of Jacksonville, and about 5 hours north of Miami.
Address of my facility is 500 Bill France Blvd Daytona Beach FL 32114. I have a 1 bd/1 bth condo on the beach about 20 minutes away, available for rent-swap (I live in your place, you live in mine) or possibly rent-to-own.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Daytona Beach GMF '97,
21 July 2010, 23:16
MaryE
my fiance works at the GMF in SLC he is a mail processing clerk with almost 5 years seniority but wants to come to AZ. if we could find someone for a 3 way swap that would work?
31 August 2010, 14:58
Carm
Hey, Daytona, I am a city letter carrier trying to get to florida for family reasons, could you put the word out there to the carriers if anyone is interested coming to Charleston, South Carolina. Thank you, Carmela 845-641-9700