Postal Forums
Western PA SSA looking for Swap to Northeastt of Southwest Florida

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211098312/m/9653951767

28 October 2011, 14:13
Gerald
Western PA SSA looking for Swap to Northeastt of Southwest Florida
My name is Gerald Costin and I am a POS 1 SSA (Back up T-7) / Passport Acceptance Certified / Dist Clk at MPO (Lvl 24) in Johnstown PA. I am looking for a swap to Jax or Venice/Sarasota areas of FL. My Senority Date is 10/10/98 I work 9:00 to 5:30 with Fri and Sun off. Johnstown MPO is a 3 Window Retail Store and PO Box Section with 67 City Carrier and 9 Rural Routes. BelAir Station is a Branch of MPO with 2 Windows and a PO Box Section Branch Station. There is also a Mail Processing Plant here that has our BMEU and services 155, 157, 158, 159 Zips. I am looking to swap to FL to be closer to family who reside in both those areas. Johnstown has all 4 seasons and is cheap living. It is located about 60 miles East of Pittsburgh. My E-Mail address is GeraldandCathy@yahoo.com or the work number is (814) 533-6141.
30 November 2011, 17:15
debbee309
I'm about 4 hours away from where you want to be and you are about 4 hours away from where I want to be. If nothing closer comes up for us in the next few months, maybe we should talk. Please see my post titled Hallendale to Central Pa.
02 December 2011, 09:32
Gerald
Like you its all about Location for me too. I have a elderly father over near Venice who I desire to be closer to. I have family in both the Sarasota and Jax areas so "free" living there until I could get set up. Moving to your area though harders is still doable I have a house to sell, three vehicles to move and a working wife. Can you recommend any apartments that I should consider in the area? Websites are nice but bias and don't give a full pic of the area. Likewise if you are looking here Richland, Westmont, Southmont are the better areas. Please feel free to call me my cell is 814-619-9886 if you shoud desire.
04 December 2011, 05:42
SuziQ
Hi Gerald! My name is Sue Johnson, and I am currently living and working in SWFL, you are several hours from where I woucl love to be, in Ohio, and I a little further south than you want to be! If nothing changes in the next few months maybe it is something we could consider! Thanx!
10 January 2012, 16:22
debbee309
quote:
Originally posted by Gerald:
Like you its all about Location for me too. I have a elderly father over near Venice who I desire to be closer to. I have family in both the Sarasota and Jax areas so "free" living there until I could get set up. Moving to your area though harders is still doable I have a house to sell, three vehicles to move and a working wife. Can you recommend any apartments that I should consider in the area? Websites are nice but bias and don't give a full pic of the area. Likewise if you are looking here Richland, Westmont, Southmont are the better areas. Please feel free to call me my cell is 814-619-9886 if you shoud desire.
" Sorry i didn't get by things were to rushed but still interested"
15 January 2012, 12:27
debbee309
quote:
Originally posted by debbee309:
quote:
Originally posted by Gerald:
" Sorry i didn't get by things were to rushed but still interested"
"Things have change because of family health problems. I need to be close to Pittsburgh.Are you still interested in the move to South Florida if so how soon?"