Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Western PA SSA looking for Swap to Northeastt of Southwest Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Western PA SSA looking for Swap to Northeastt of Southwest Florida Login/Join

posted
My name is Gerald Costin and I am a POS 1 SSA (Back up T-7) / Passport Acceptance Certified / Dist Clk at MPO (Lvl 24) in Johnstown PA. I am looking for a swap to Jax or Venice/Sarasota areas of FL. My Senority Date is 10/10/98 I work 9:00 to 5:30 with Fri and Sun off. Johnstown MPO is a 3 Window Retail Store and PO Box Section with 67 City Carrier and 9 Rural Routes. BelAir Station is a Branch of MPO with 2 Windows and a PO Box Section Branch Station. There is also a Mail Processing Plant here that has our BMEU and services 155, 157, 158, 159 Zips. I am looking to swap to FL to be closer to family who reside in both those areas. Johnstown has all 4 seasons and is cheap living. It is located about 60 miles East of Pittsburgh. My E-Mail address is GeraldandCathy@yahoo.com or the work number is (814) 533-6141.

Posts: 4 | Location: Johnstown Pa 15901 | Registered: 18 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm about 4 hours away from where you want to be and you are about 4 hours away from where I want to be. If nothing closer comes up for us in the next few months, maybe we should talk. Please see my post titled Hallendale to Central Pa.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 18 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like you its all about Location for me too. I have a elderly father over near Venice who I desire to be closer to. I have family in both the Sarasota and Jax areas so "free" living there until I could get set up. Moving to your area though harders is still doable I have a house to sell, three vehicles to move and a working wife. Can you recommend any apartments that I should consider in the area? Websites are nice but bias and don't give a full pic of the area. Likewise if you are looking here Richland, Westmont, Southmont are the better areas. Please feel free to call me my cell is 814-619-9886 if you shoud desire.

Posts: 4 | Location: Johnstown Pa 15901 | Registered: 18 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Gerald! My name is Sue Johnson, and I am currently living and working in SWFL, you are several hours from where I woucl love to be, in Ohio, and I a little further south than you want to be! If nothing changes in the next few months maybe it is something we could consider! Thanx!

Posts: 14 | Registered: 06 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gerald:
Like you its all about Location for me too. I have a elderly father over near Venice who I desire to be closer to. I have family in both the Sarasota and Jax areas so "free" living there until I could get set up. Moving to your area though harders is still doable I have a house to sell, three vehicles to move and a working wife. Can you recommend any apartments that I should consider in the area? Websites are nice but bias and don't give a full pic of the area. Likewise if you are looking here Richland, Westmont, Southmont are the better areas. Please feel free to call me my cell is 814-619-9886 if you shoud desire.
" Sorry i didn't get by things were to rushed but still interested"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by debbee309:
quote:
Originally posted by Gerald:
" Sorry i didn't get by things were to rushed but still interested"
"Things have change because of family health problems. I need to be close to Pittsburgh.Are you still interested in the move to South Florida if so how soon?"