Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    APWU Crossroads Mutual trades
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

APWU Crossroads Mutual trades Login/Join

posted
I found another place to seek mutual trades for APWU members. https://ptf.apwu.org/crossroads/ I have requests posted in both locations. Good Luck everyone!

Posts: 27 | Location: Vancouver Washington  | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought I would just put a note that it seems like it took about a week for my own post on Crossroads to show up. I had begun to think it hadn't worked and then it showed up. Also the only way I get any searches to show up is by just doing a search with the word "clerk" and leaving the other fields blank. searching strictly by state always gives me a none found message. Good luck everyone.

Posts: 27 | Location: Vancouver Washington  | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THE CROSSROADS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE AND NOT POSTING ANY NEW REQUESTS. I SPOKE ANA SMITH FROM THE APWU OFFICE IN DC. AND SHE SAID THE SITE IS LONGER RUN BY THE COMPANY THAT WAS CONTRACTED TO POST SWAPS. THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE THAT MIGHT TAKE UP THE CAUSE AND START UP SOMETHING SIMILAR. ANY IDEAS WILL BE HELPFUL, PLEASE SHARE HERE WITH US. SEND ME AN EMAIL AT JOSERLOPEZ@ME.COM THANKS

Posts: 53 | Location: Sunrise Florida | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also was trying to find the Crossroads listing, but couldn't find it!! I am glad I found this site!!

jill dexter

Posts: 2 | Location: Vail, CO | Registered: 26 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post