Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Anybody ready to come to Maryland??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody ready to come to Maryland?? Login/Join

posted
Does anyone want to come to the Beautiful State of Maryland?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you in the plant or in a Station? And what part of Maryland?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 01 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is is a station. You will be at the front window on the right side, with your own draw, large assigned locker, and your own cabinet space. You will be very comfortable, because I will set you up with everything you need.

posted Hide Post
What part of Maryland are you in? Like what City? I may be interested. I live in Phoenix,AZ

Posts: 3 | Registered: 01 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Frederick Maryland. That is 45 minutes from Baltimore. But, You have to be a window clerk. Not Automation clerk. It has to be a mutual transfer. Window to Window, Plant to Plant. What tour are you on?

posted Hide Post
Omg!! I forgot all about you and this "swap thingy"!!
I was so busy preparing for graduation from nursing school!!
Anyways,.....No worries. I've decided to stay in Frederick. Frederick is the place to be!! There's so much opportunity for upward mobility now and things are booming!! Had I transferred, I would've missed out on a golden opportunity for promotion!!
And besides, Tour 1 and automation is not a joke at all!! I would never give up the comforts of sleep to go and do automation at night with very loud machines. Stay tough and drink lots of coffee......... you're gonna really need it.