Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Orlando Fl to Manchester NH
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orlando Fl to Manchester NH Login/Join

posted
Looking for swap from Orlando Fl to Manchester NH. My seniority date is 12-15-2001. I'm currently at the Orlando MP Annex (until recently the L&DC), Tour 3, Fri-Sat off. I am the Exceptions clerk, but there are also 3 FSMs, two FSSs, two APPs machines, and manual sorting. Plenty to do!

This may be the one building in the area that is not downsizing. In fact, we are taking on more work all the time.

Please post here or email me at matthias14@gmail.com if interested.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 22 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Atlanta??

Posts: 10 | Location: Atlanta, Ga. | Registered: 07 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got someone from the Annex in Orlando (complex at the airport, right?) wanting to swap with a friend of mine here in Austin, TX.

Interested in coming to Austin? Just trying to get back home to family. Used to work at Azalea Park just north of you.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, sorry, Atlanta and Austin don't work for me.

If we could find someone who wants to go there from Manchester we could work a three way swap though.

Winter is coming; maybe there will be someone tired of the cold up there...?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 22 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Steve
I am in nh. I am based out of Marlow nh but am on detail. I'm sure we could set it up where we work a swap and they bump you to Manchester. Email me its complicated but could work.

Posts: 2 | Location: NH | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would U like to move to a nice small town of west side of Puerto Rico, name of the town Anasco a lots f hours saturday and sunday off, 1st on the seniority list...phone 7872096793

Posts: 11 | Registered: 14 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post