Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ~Houston to will consider all locations~...@(":")@...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~Houston to will consider all locations~...@(":")@... Login/Join

posted
I work at a small station and I am the T6. I live in Kingwood TX, about 30 miles outside of houston. Beautiful area. 1 hour drive to Galveston TX. Please call me direct at 281-203-4266 or email me at deniseannflores@yahoo.com.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EFlores,

Posts: 4 | Registered: 16 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you tell me if Kingwood is anywhere close to Katy Texas? And what is your seniority date?....Thanks Mary

Posts: 39 | Location: Long Beach California | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far are you willing to go? I'm a regular carrier in Abbeville, LA. Small station with 10 city routes and OT if desired. Mgmt honors contract as much as possible. Rotating days off as well. We're located 20 min south of Lafayette (pop 120,000) or 2 hrs west of New Orleans. Let me know. Lots to do here. Wanting to go to Houston area for family reasons. Let me know if OT is available.

Bill Lalande

BL

Posts: 82 | Registered: 06 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you intereseted to columbus Ohio. If you do email me Tes_da07@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 28 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
would Joliet, IL interest you? I have someone in Phoenix that wants TX, we can do a 3-way...

let me know!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Havelock NC about 30 minutes fr beach great fishing and hunting 10 city routes low cost of living you can contact me at monte10gunnz@gmail.com if interested im a t-6 also

Posts: 19 | Location: u.s. | Registered: 08 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
do you want orange county ?

Posts: 35 | Location: Dana Point, Ca near by Laguna Beach, Ca | Registered: 16 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Mesa, AZ.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
deniseannflores@yahoo.com

Would you be interested in swapping to Tuscaloosa AL? email me at mailsusan@aol.com or text me at 205-310-2059

Posts: 28 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 27 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
will u consider san antonio for houston? please contact me akplilar@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 08 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get to your area from Casper, WY. 55 city routes to bid. Seniority 1997. extermin8r67@yahoo.com.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 09 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Consider transferring to Austin ?
Please contact me
jamesmail5106@gmail.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
consider seattle??? check it out. number one place i would believe because bill gate live here, google, amazon, microsoft, and so on ..... i just need to get home to my family. 253 269 2099 cell

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post