Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Concord,nc to Eastern PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Concord,nc to Eastern PA Login/Join

posted
Seeking transfer to Eastern Pa anywhere north of philly up to bethlehem/Lehigh Valley. Seniority date of 3/04. Concord is just outside of Charlotte home of NASCAR. Two offices in Concord to bid on. Fast growing area with mild winter weather and very little snow. Looking to go north to be closer to family.Please contact Mike at (email)michaelbuckley67@carolina.rr.com or (phone) 860-485-8308.michaelbuckley67@carolina.rr.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: michaelbuckley67@carolina.rr.com,

Posts: 8 | Location: Concord,nc | Registered: 06 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey there! I'm trying to get back to Concord, but I'm living north of Pittsburgh. If you know anybody out east that is interested in this area, then I'd be up for a 3 way swap.

Mikeprim@zoominternet.net

Posts: 73 | Location: Ellwood City, Pa. | Registered: 01 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey mike!Dont know of anyone offhand but ill keep my eyes and ears open. Good luck!

Posts: 8 | Location: Concord,nc | Registered: 06 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you're interested in State College, PA let me know. I'd seriously be interested in a mutual exchange to Concord, NC.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 20 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am also interested, I am however an hour away from Bethlehem, in Elkins Park. it is part of montgomery county

Posts: 1 | Registered: 09 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cheryl Allen:
I am also interested, I am however an hour away from Bethlehem, in Elkins Park. it is part of montgomery county
I was looking at Elkins Park and dont think it would be as far north of Philly as id like. Just got a msg from a Dennis Peterman from your office too Btw.I wish you the best of luck.