Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Deerfield,Il. to south or southwest suburbs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deerfield,Il. to south or southwest suburbs Login/Join

posted
need to transfer farther South. Tired of the commute.seniority 1997. 702-354-8885, ask for Greg.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 11 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Greg,

If you can find someone from AZ to come your way, I can give ya Joliet

or, there is a carrier in Boulder City ,NV that wants northern IL, I may consider that as well.

Let me know!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
also noticed, your phone number has a NV exchange, is it correct or mistake?

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
phone # is correct, transfered here from vegas

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ok, thanks.....will Joliet work for you? if so, i'll give the girl in Boulder City a call to see if Deerfield works for her....

posted Hide Post
I would like to get a little closer to city but it is possible. what is your seniority date?

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Greg,

My seniority date is 12/87 and the girl in Boulder City is 3/95...let me know if you want me to call her and see if she'll take Deerfield....

Rick

posted Hide Post
let's see if we can get something going. . where in Joliet are you located?

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
my route is by the Main Post Office, right off of I 80 and Larkin Ave., which is about 4 miles east of I 55.....i'm currently # 25 on the seniority list, with possibly 4 carriers retirering this year....

hope this helps what you wanted to know...email me if you have more questions....jukeboxdj@aol.com

Rick

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Greg,

Hope to find someone from AZ to take your place in Deerfield....

Rick

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Greg,

The girl in Boulder City wants to know about your office....you can contact her, Patty at 702-556-6959....and she said she wants to wait a couple months before switching too....

Rick

posted Hide Post
have read and talked with boulder city. just have to wait and see. greg

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ok, great..let me know if you hear anything

posted Hide Post
Greg,

as per our conversation I'm leaving you details of my office. I'm in Munster, IN. Its about 15 minutes from the chicago loop. Its south suburbs of Chicago. The only thing is my station senority is low but it would allow you to get south and close to the city without becoming a ptf. The rest is up to you.

Rick has more senority and is in Joliet if thats a better option for you. Either one of us would be pretty happy to get this done lol....

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not interested in indiana and don't want to lose that much seniority.