Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    **Northern NJ** TO: SUNCOAST DISTRICT -ALL OFFICES CONSIDERED TO STAY A REGULAR!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Northern NJ** TO: SUNCOAST DISTRICT -ALL OFFICES CONSIDERED TO STAY A REGULAR!! Login/Join

posted
Seniority Date 5/98, two offices (mahwah, ramsey, NJ total 49 routes, nice office, mgmt. and routes. On the border of NY/NJ. 20 minutes from NYC. Please email if interested: delinedachs@optonline.net looking to move within your time frame!! Thanks! Karen

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dachs,

Posts: 89 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
How about the md/ dc area? I need to get to NJ for family reasons. Call me 202-413-6148
Drew

Posts: 12 | Registered: 13 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for responding to my Ad, but I'm looking to go a lot further south than your area. Good Luck with your search. If you find someone from Florida who wants maryland, we could do a 3-way swap, just a thought.

posted Hide Post
Update on #of routes available in the Mahwah/Ramsey bidding area: We are down to 43+ an aux. rt as of September. Still a nice office even though our routes are slightly larger. WILL CONSIDER EAST COAST OF FLORIDA FROM ST. AUGUSTINE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO FT. LAUDERDALE. INCLUDES: PALM COAST, DAYTONA BEACH, TITUSVILLE, MELBOURNE, PALM BAY, FT.PIERCE, PORT ST. LUCIE, JUPITER, WEST PALM BEACH, DELRAY BEACH, LAKE WORTH, BOCA RATON

posted Hide Post
DOES ANYONE IN FLORIDA NEED TO GET TO NEW JERSEY AND IS A REGULAR CARRIER?? WILLING TO TRADE WITH EITHER COAST. ALSO HAVE A CO-WORKER WHO IS A PTF LOOKING FOR A TRANSFER, AND A CLERK LOOKING TO GO TO THE EAST COAST. WE ARE ALL TRYING TO GET TO FLORIDA- THANKS FOR LOOKING

posted Hide Post
Hi you posted that you have a PTF co-worker that wnts to move to Fl. Ask if he can find somebody from PA that wnts to go to NJ to do a 3 way.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aren't you tired of the summer heat?? Come back to 4 seasons!! ANYONE?????

posted Hide Post
anyone getting a transfer on e-reassign to become a PTF ?? If so how long were you on before being contacted? Thanks!! Heard it is starting to happen, haven't heard anything in my area though.

posted Hide Post
On the West Coast: open to ALL offices from OCALA TO NAPLES!! On the East Coast: open to ALL offices from PALM COAST TO FT. LAUDERDALE. My office is within commuting distance from: NJ, NY, PA, and NYC. We have carriers commuting from all over, Look here first if you need to get to one of these areas. This is a nice area/ nice office!!!! Middle of January and it's 50 degrees and sunny!!!!!!!

posted Hide Post
Hey Dachs... ever consider Tucson AZ? I got a guy who wants to go to NJ so we could do an immediate 3 way trade

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I did consider Tuscon when I saw your post. Still wish to go to Florida, sorry. Thanks for thinking of me.

posted Hide Post
I am in Tucson also looking to get to Phoenix though. Thanks

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still here!!!!!!!!!!!! I was on page 3, so I thought I'd put myself up front again, maybe there's new blood out there! Just had a mutual exchange in my office between 2 ptf's--so it is happening. Someone from Florida actually needed to come to NJ!! Too bad for me he was PTF!! Still would like the west coast if there is anyone interested----------------Danny R., are you in Ft. Myers yet??

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dachs:
DOES ANYONE IN FLORIDA NEED TO GET TO NEW JERSEY AND IS A REGULAR CARRIER?? WILLING TO TRADE WITH EITHER COAST. ALSO HAVE A CO-WORKER WHO IS A PTF LOOKING FOR A TRANSFER, AND A CLERK LOOKING TO GO TO THE EAST COAST. WE ARE ALL TRYING TO GET TO FLORIDA- THANKS FOR LOOKING
UPDATE: PTF Carrier has swaped with a Ptf carrier from Orlando, Fl. Only 2 more to go!!

posted Hide Post
checking in again, still waiting to see if anyone from Florida needs to get to NJ/NY area. Tom Sylvester just left us to go to Orlando, does anyone from the Orlando P.O. know him?? I found his ptf to switch with....he owes me one!!!!!!! Smiler