Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    **Northern NJ** TO: SUNCOAST DISTRICT -ALL OFFICES CONSIDERED TO STAY A REGULAR!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Northern NJ** TO: SUNCOAST DISTRICT -ALL OFFICES CONSIDERED TO STAY A REGULAR!! Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'm still here, waiting for "1" person to come up to north jersey. Open to all offices in Florida

Posts: 89 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to find out if any carriers are retiring from these particular offices in the Suncoast District of Florida, if you know any info. please let me know. I am on the e-reassign list and know what # I am in all 5 offices listed: Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, and Clearwater. Also if anyone is from these 5 offices could you give me your postmasters name. Thanks!!

posted Hide Post
sorry everyone keeps seeing this post, I need to keep it active in case there is actually someone out there that needs to leave the Sunshine state for NJ!!!!!!!!! Also if you are the carrier from Clearwater and my aunt keeps bugging you everytime she sees you about swapping with me- I'm sorry, she just wants me down thereSmiler

posted Hide Post
still looking for anyone from Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Clearwater, Dunedin, St. Pete's, Gulfport that needs to come to North Jersey. My shop steward said that a mutual is pretty much the only way to get a transfer. Not really happy to hear that, but there isn't much anyone can do about the PO'S situation Frowner

posted Hide Post
745 people have clicked on my post and NO offers!!!! You Mahwah carriers stop clicking on to see what I'm saying- I need someone from the Suncoast District!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiler

posted Hide Post
Open to pretty much all offices, if you need this area, this is the office to be in!!!!

posted Hide Post
Hey. I am a regular carrier in Eustis Fl. which is about 45 minutes from orlando. I don't want to go to NJ. but I do want to go to the mountains of east TN, or west NC. so if you can find someone from there who wants to swap with you,I'd be more than willing to work a three way deal with you. My seniority date is 12/00. lemme know. Thanks

Posts: 31 | Registered: 19 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be more than happy to work a three way, however I am looking daily, and haven't seen anyone that wants to come to my area. If you find someone let me know and I'll continue to look!! Thanks for the post.

posted Hide Post
If you need to get to NY, PA, CT, NJ, NYC, my office is centrally located to commute from all over. Nice town, Nice routes, Fair Mgmt, OT available-check this office first before you consider any others!!

posted Hide Post
still looking to go to Florida....Anyone???????

posted Hide Post
All offices from Tarpon Springs down to Naples. If you need this area please contact me for more info. At this point I'm willing to be 2-3 hours from where I really want to go. With the P.O. this seems to be the only way to get anywhere.

posted Hide Post
Anyone from the Suncoast District?? If you need this area, this is the office to check out before you transfer! Don't go to NYC if you are coming to the metro area- this office is in the suburbs, no bad areas, plenty of overtime if you want it!