Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Phoenix to San diego or surrounding areas take in consideration Merced,Modesto
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix to San diego or surrounding areas take in consideration Merced,Modesto Login/Join

posted
My seniority date is 6/24/06 I am a regular carrier located in central Phoenix a lot of overtime if wanted and many stations to bid to.I want to transfer from Phoenix to San diego or surrounding area also will consider Merced, Modesto open to a lot of options in California i just need to get out there due to family

Posts: 7 | Registered: 27 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello damien would you be interested in redlands ca? It is about 1hr and a half north of san diego. Pls let me know if you are. My email is deanmurray4598@gmail.com

Dean Murray

Posts: 26 | Registered: 21 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry that's to far for me

posted Hide Post
what about imperial, ca its 95 miles east of san diego? I am a unassigned regualr

Posts: 3 | Registered: 05 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry that's to far I'm trying to be around close to San diego and also close to Merced I would like to be in Escondido or Merced that is idea but anything close will help

posted Hide Post
I'm in San Diego looking to get to mesa chandler or Tempe area. How far are u away from there? I'm in santee ca it's about 30-45 min away from Escondido. Let me know my seniority date is 98

Posts: 19 | Registered: 13 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in doing a 3 way swap? I noticed someone on this forum is trying to go from San Diego to WA state. I'm in Washington trying to get to Phoenix. My seniority is close to yours, but he has hardly any seniority. Let me know what you think.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 15 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arturo:
I'm in San Diego looking to get to mesa chandler or Tempe area. How far are u away from there? I'm in santee ca it's about 30-45 min away from Escondido. Let me know my seniority date is 98

Posts: 19 | Registered: 13 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Damien:
My seniority date is 6/24/06 I am a regular carrier located in central Phoenix a lot of overtime if wanted and many stations to bid to.I want to transfer from Phoenix to San diego or surrounding area also will consider Merced, Modesto open to a lot of options in California i just need to get out there due to family

Hi there,

I am in San Diego, CA looking to move to Phoenix, AZ. Would you be/ are you still interested in moving out here?

Seniority 9/30/06
County office - La Jolla, CA

OT list, if interested

ODL hours, if interested

Posts: 6 | Registered: 08 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post