Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Dallas Ft Worth to the Denver area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas Ft Worth to the Denver area Login/Join

posted
If anyone in denver or any of the surrounding areas is interested in coming to Texas let me know ASAP.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you ever think about richmond Va let me know

william m lloyd

Posts: 25 | Registered: 14 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What station you work at?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 05 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know somebody want to go to Houston from Denver and I wanna know if your working at is a walking station or curbside and please tell me what is your route is.then we do the 3 way

Posts: 7 | Registered: 05 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very interested. In Northglenn about 15 minutes to Denver. Carrier Technician. Text me or email 9039309101 charlieseth@gmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by Mgold313:
If anyone in denver or any of the surrounding areas is interested in coming to Texas let me know ASAP.

Posts: 17 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 22 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I want to transfer from Denver to Mc Kinney, Plano ( around 20 miles ). Please let me know if interested. Call 7204909779 Cuong

CD

Posts: 6 | Location: Denver Colorado  | Registered: 14 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in El Paso Texas I am actually trying to get to Fort Worth I know a carrier in Denver who is trying to get to San Antonio Texas and I know a carrier in San Antonio Texas trying to come here to my city in El Paso Texas so I would have a four-way mutual trade ready to go hopefully this is something you’re interested in please let me know cause I’m trying to get this going as soon as possible. My name is Gabriel Ruiz my number is 915-504-0124, my email is onexymoxday@yahoo.com thanks

Posts: 6 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: 10 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post