Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Complete a 3 Way...Anyone From Vegas to Apple Valley, Ca.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Complete a 3 Way...Anyone From Vegas to Apple Valley, Ca. Login/Join

posted
Hello, I am working on a 3way transfer. Needed anyone from Vegas to come to Apple Valley, Calif. (I am trying to get to North East Iowa).

Thanks Cindy

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi cindy want to know more about your office and seniority yours and the other person. carolina

Posts: 11 | Registered: 16 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, Carolina. My start date is 03/00. I made regular approx. 02/06, not sure of exact date. The other party is coming from Iowa and has a date of 09/02 (regular). My office is about a 50 carrier station. NO walking routes, all mounted box to box. Very strong union, Branch 411. Lots of overtime. Any more questions please feel free to email me or post here.

Thanks Cindy

cindycollins@myarbonne.com

posted Hide Post
how far is palmdale from your office?? and what time is regular starting time.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 16 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really depends on what part of Palmdale you would live in. But generally its about 1hr or 1 1/2. (My niece lives in Palmdale, and I go and see her often). No traffic. Right now we are starting at 7:30am. It use to be 8:00 am. I normally do a no lunch so without overtime I get off at 3:30pm.

posted Hide Post
hi please keep me in mind im in the border of tn.,ms.and ak. and i would like to go to apple valley ca.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 24 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post