Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    West Palm Beach, FL to SC or Charlotte and surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Palm Beach, FL to SC or Charlotte and surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Looking to relocate in SC near Charlotte, NC. Call or text Phil if this is something that works for you @561-718-8464 to discuss the details, thank you.
quote:

Posts: 7 | Registered: 11 July 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m about 35-45 minutes outside of Charlotte depending on which part of Charlotte your looking for. I’m in a town called China Grove, NC. Also about 45 minutes from Winston Salem and Greensboro. So we’re kind of in the middle of 3 bigger cities. Let me know if that sounds like something you’d be interested in.

I’ll also be going down to Fort Lauderdale to visit family next week. So
If this area sounds like it’ll work for you I can check out the west palm office while I’m down there.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 05 May 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I missed your reply, but I can do China Grove.

posted Hide Post
Call or text me 561-718-8464 so we can have direct communication, thanks

posted Hide Post
If you are still in the area...Greenacres Post Office
quote:
Originally posted by NJ21:
I’m about 35-45 minutes outside of Charlotte depending on which part of Charlotte your looking for. I’m in a town called China Grove, NC. Also about 45 minutes from Winston Salem and Greensboro. So we’re kind of in the middle of 3 bigger cities. Let me know if that sounds like something you’d be interested in.

I’ll also be going down to Fort Lauderdale to visit family next week. So
If this area sounds like it’ll work for you I can check out the west palm office while I’m down there.