Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Sacramento, CA to NC, SC, VA, parts of GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sacramento, CA to NC, SC, VA, parts of GA Login/Join

posted
Trying to get back east to be with my family. Biajew814@yahoo.com or 916-337-0855.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bailey, it seems like nobody wants to come to Sacramento, Ca. Have you ever thought of eReassign; I'm thinking about it, and right now there are openings in the South Georgia District. Yes, you would have to be a PTF again, but it would bring you closer to your family

Posts: 34 | Registered: 16 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info MTran. Have been on eReassign for over 2 years too.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi bailey Im in port., Ore. and would like to come to Sac. if you could find a third party Dan @ [530-635-2327] or [pokerfordan@yahoo.com]

Posts: 7 | Registered: 18 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
?

Bailey Jew

posted Hide Post
i would like to get to mountain view/pleasanton ca area. i think sacramento is too far. your thoughts? i'm in VA

Posts: 23 | Registered: 13 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post