Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    from naples fl to rochester ny or surrounding areas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from naples fl to rochester ny or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
looking to get back to upstate ny for familiy reasons.would like a small office if possible , no state tax in fl and beautiful beaches where shorts all year roundmy route is mostly mounted and part in and out

Posts: 102 | Registered: 26 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the boarder of upstate ny. I work in a small office in nj. 9 routes great office. just off the thruway would love to hear from you. THANKS

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, it's Rick from Lockport, NY. Still looking?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking

posted Hide Post
hey pete...how about suffern area

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
considering NYC? Iam ready to go. Let me know.

Posts: 34 | Location: radio city station/ new york city | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone in the rochester area or surrounding area

posted Hide Post
I am a ptf in watertown and oakville connecticut,I wanna go to florida call 203-419-6770.

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone

posted Hide Post
HI IM A REGULAR CARRIER 15 YEARS OF SERVICE WILLING TO TRANSFER TO FL IF YOU CONSIDER MANHATTAN N.YORK CALL ME 347-8618597

Posts: 22 | Registered: 07 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Staten Island N.Y.?

Posts: 13 | Location: staten island N.Y. | Registered: 27 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pete16:
looking to get back to upstate ny for familiy reasons.would like a small office if possible , no state tax in fl and beautiful beaches where shorts all year roundmy route is mostly mounted and part in and out
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

posted Hide Post
Hi Pete I'm a regular carrier 15 yrs of service I work in a small station my route is monday to friday only (sat and sundays off) I drive and also walk similar to your route,in my station you have parking space something hard to find in N.Y I'm located in NYC I have good record I'm 3 blocks away from subway ,all transportation is close call me at 347-861 8597 anytime!!!!

posted Hide Post
How about Albany, Ny

Posts: 17 | Location: Ridley Park, PA (Philadelphia, PA suburb) | Registered: 25 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
albany is to far i would like to get closer to the rochester area