Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NC Charlotte area to WPB FL area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NC Charlotte area to WPB FL area Login/Join

posted
Full time letter carrier looking to transfer to Fla. ASAP...scheduled hrs..7-3:30..Tues.- Saturday..off Sunday and Monday..small office 2 routes..anniversary date March/98..questions contact me carolinataz3@yahoo.com..no PTF's

Posts: 6 | Registered: 04 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can get you within 2 hrs. of WPB. I'm on the gulfcoast of Fl if you're interested. I'm trying to get to NC.

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in central florida between tampa and orlando. ready to go. 863-206-6304

Posts: 20 | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Miami? Only 1 hour East of West Palm Beach. Close to the beaches and central to everything.

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I'm soRry, I meant we are 1 hour South of WPB!

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd consider Miami I'm in pa

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dolfan:
I'd consider Miami I'm in pa

I'm sorry, I have family in Hickory, NC>

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Please let me know if you would consider Miami, Florida. 1 hour Sout of WPB, and 15 minutes from South beach. Veromusic4@Yahoo.com
Thanks!

posted Hide Post
i currently work in greensboro but i leave in salisbury. i have been trying to transfer anywhere near salisbury which is your office. if you know anyone that is interested, we can do a 3 way swap. you might want to consider miami because you can take the tri-rail. i used to work in lake worth for 22 years. been here for 2 years.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 13 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
So your in Slibury and want to come here? Not understanding well. What is your seniority?

posted Hide Post
I am in New York and I am a regular and my seniority is 12/93..I am looking for anything from Orlando on down toward Miami...velgetu@aol.com

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a reg carrier in Jupiter FL office (20 mins north of WPB)I am trying to get to the panhandle/gulf coast area of Fl between Panama City and south walton county area. If you can find someone in that area who wants to go to where you are maybe we can manage a 3 way.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 22 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Sounds good! I will keep you posted.