Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Trying to get to Southern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to get to Southern California Login/Join

posted
Trying to get down south for family reasons. I live and work in Washington and live right next to Couer d Alene Idaho. Great offices to choose from and great area. Lots of outdoor activities. Great family place, homes are still cheap.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kevin t,

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I currently live in VA. Husband being transferred to Santa Barbara airport. Altho I'm sure you aren't interested in a swap with me: any cities you'd recommended us looking into love with good schools and affordable! Thx Smiler

Posts: 23 | Registered: 13 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by USPS mail-lady:
I currently live in VA. Husband being transferred to Santa Barbara airport. Altho I'm sure you aren't interested in a swap with me: any cities you'd recommended us looking into love with good schools and affordable! Thx Smiler
So you are heading to Santa Barbara. That is one of the areas I am trying to get to. S.B. is pretty expensive, but if you go south to Ventura it is a little more reasonable. The schools are pretty good there from what I here. Good Luck!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kevin t:
Trying to get down south for family reasons. Great offices to choose from and great area. Lots of outdoor activities. Great family place
Bump

posted Hide Post
quote:
Trying to get down south for family reasons. I live and work in Washington and live right next to Couer d Alene Idaho. Great offices to choose from and great area. Lots of outdoor activities. Great family place, homes are still cheap.
Bump

posted Hide Post
quote:
Bump

posted Hide Post
Im in Cathedral City Ca. Palm springs area
If u can arrange a 3 way with AZ transfer im in

Email me
alexisrobles12@gmail.com

Posts: 11 | Location: Cathedral City,CA | Registered: 11 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post