Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Review Login/Join

posted
I am currently "In Review" for Fort Lauderdale and Miami Beach. Any idea how long the whole "In Review" process takes?

Posts: 72 | Registered: 10 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went into review on Nov 29th my first day to report is Feb 26th. So it took 3 months for me. Good luck

Posts: 16 | Registered: 01 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you guys are starting as ptf's again?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 22 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I am. this will be my third time being a ptf.

posted Hide Post
How does the mutual transfer process work? Are there specific forms that need to be submitted or just written letters of intent to transfer?

Posts: 20 | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You send a letter to the Postmaster, of the station you are intending to transfer to, that you are interested in their office. They will then start inquiring information about you. My Postmaster told me this information.

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if this is from e-reassign, and not a mutual transfer, I also just got a call for my file to go into review. was told it would take 30-45 days

Posts: 89 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have received two phone calls from two Postmasters and cities, Chandler and Glendale AZ telling me I can come as a ptf. WOOHOO!!! Finally!!! Been trying for 2 1/2 years!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am currently in review for Louisville, Kentucky.

Posts: 82 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey suflex what office are you in?

posted Hide Post
I just got transferred to Vegas the garside station.they approved Vegas 24 transfers I'm # 12 or 13.

posted Hide Post
Yeah. You guys are very short handed out here they already put me on a t-6 opt. We have been hearing about FSS for awhile now who knows when it will really affect us.

posted Hide Post
im also in review. since 4/20 but i called district to find out the length of time. and was told just because its in review, thats all it means. it can be months

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That sounds about right, it could take months or any lenght of time I guess, we just gotta sit back and wait. You know management won't do anything to help a carrier.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 06 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just got an email yesterday. i've been excepted. funny, they want me there in 10 days! how can someone possible move in 10 days

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post