Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central Florida looking for New Hampshire or North of Atlanta
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Florida looking for New Hampshire or North of Atlanta Login/Join

posted
I’m in Auburndale, FL 33823
9 city routes
Seniority 8/2003

Looking for Coos County, NH, or maybe Manchester, Rochester, Claremont New Hampshire. Berlin Gorham Colebrook

I’m also open to Dahlonega, GA Duluth, Gainesville Georgia

I can go now but would really wish to swap with someone anywhere starting March 2021

Shoot me an email pudyredjr@yahoo.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: 30 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
I am in Salem Massachusetts looking to come to that area. If your interested please let me know

Posts: 45 | Registered: 02 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Dennis. I’m actually very familiar with Salem, MA. My oldest son was actually born there 20 years ago while I was working in Lawrence, MA as a PTF. I saw your ad and management at my office actually posted it on the bulletin board and talked to me about it. I have a brother living in Peabody but I feel that area is a little over my “budget” for housing. I did save your info just in case.

posted Hide Post
I appreciate the response. Let me know if you change your mind. My email is dopey88049@aol.com. also if you happen to know of anyone else who would be interested please have them contact me.

posted Hide Post
If you're at all willing to come to Ohio, I'm a letter carrier in Cincinnati trying to move my family to Lakeland. Cost of living isn't too bad and there's plenty to do in and around southwest Ohio. Seniority is 6/25/14. Let me know if you're interested or know anyone who would be! Thanks!

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in Atlanta Ga but looking for texas i have a tecas that wants Fla

Posts: 9 | Registered: 05 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Salem Mass isnt too far from NH. U could live in or close tonNH and work in Salem. Let me know