Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa Bay to East Tennessee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa Bay to East Tennessee Login/Join

posted
I am looking for a mutual swap to East TN. All areas will be considered. T-6; 2004. Good office, OT available. Centrally located, close to beaches. Looking to get away from palm trees and sand . . . TN is calling my name.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to your area or JAX from Cincinnati, OH. If you happen to come across someone looking for Cincy from East TN maybe we can work out a 3 way. 10/03 Seniority.

Good luck,
Mike

Posts: 64 | Registered: 09 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keydo, I know someone from Sylva, N.C. looking for a 3-way. Would you be interested? Sylva is in west N.C., near east. ten. My sen. date is 12/93. You can e-mail me at wines@bellsouth.net.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Rodney, I just wanted you to know that Stacy, the guy from Sylva NC, He has already taken a mutual exchage with someone from Alabama so he is no longer available to exchage with. I guess its back to the drawing board for both of us.

Posts: 31 | Registered: 19 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm back! My swap fell through! Still want to try and work this out?

Posts: 32 | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Keydo!! How about NW Georgia 1 hr. South of
Sweetwater? I'm looking to get to Palm Beach County....Maybe we can work a three way?? Check my posts and let me know.

Thanks,
Ken sasparilla1@yahoo.com

Posts: 85 | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post