Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Southern California to Tacoma,Washington area.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern California to Tacoma,Washington area. Login/Join

posted
San Clemente in Southern California to Gig Harbor,Washington and surrounding areas to be near family.My seniority date is 4/11/2005.I am a city letter carrier.My name is Christian and my work hours are from 8:30am to 5pm,not including overtime hours which are available by the way.San Clemente is about 60 miles north of San Diego and has sunny weather most of the year.San Clemente is a small beach town with incredible views.I would prefer Gig Harbor,Federal Way,and even Tacoma.I am open to driving an hour to work if I have to if there are any options open.Please contact me if interested.My number is 714-401-1437 and my email is christian_520@hotmail.com

Christian Carroll

Posts: 8 | Location: San Clemente,Ca. | Registered: 14 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please I need to get home. We talked. I'm willing to leave....I need to get home!!!!!!

Diana Spanjer

Posts: 22 | Location: Tacoma, Wa | Registered: 27 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris,
Tacoma has several openings posted on ereassign.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 06 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im interested but live in Portland, Or. Not sure if that's too far

Posts: 3 | Registered: 05 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Seattle district?business routes?interested?

Posts: 11 | Location: Downtown Seattle | Registered: 22 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still interested?...I'm in seattle,wa (Westwood Station) lots of ot...seniority date 11/04..you can reach me @ anivabrooks@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Location: Burien | Registered: 08 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post