Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Denver, CO swap with Massachusetts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Denver, CO swap with Massachusetts Login/Join

posted
NAME: Linuel Bumgarner ("LB")
STATION: South Denver Station. Great station in the heart of Downtown Denver. Plenty of OT available. Located near the RTD Light Rail (train), so no driving commute is necessary. Tons of things to see and do in Denver year-round (skiing, hiking, bike riding, etc.) There are 355 days of sunshine a year!
SENIORITY DATE: August 4th, 2007
REASON FOR TRANSFER: My wife and I have three children under two and need to be near family (North East).

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT "LB" AT albumgarner@comcast.net, or via this message board.

South Denver Station

Posts: 15 | Registered: 07 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey i'm looking for reno,carson nv. area if you find someone wanting to go from there to denver maybe we could arrange a 3 way switch i work in westfield ma.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, my boyfriend is in Danvers, MA (20 north of Boston, near salem).
maybe a 3-way if we could find a Las Vegas to Denver link.
email me: bella702@yahoo.com.
Thank you, Zenobia

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Winchester MA trying to get to Florida and I have a Tampa trying to get to denver for a 3 way swap if you are interested email me at rgreenejr14@hotmail.com
thanks
rick

Posts: 19 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post