Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    seniority date 7/1989 Long Beach, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

seniority date 7/1989 Long Beach, CA Login/Join

Picture of Douglas
posted
Still looking for anybody interested in great weather all year round, I would prefer anywhere in Midwest, but considering all areas.. contact me at dugbok@aol.com or call 562-743-3235

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello, just read your e-mail. Don't know if you're still interested in moving, but I deliver on the west side of Cleveland, OH in a nice location. I have one of the nicer routes in the station. A lot of police & firemen because they have to live in the city that they work in. However, my seniority date is 04/94. Don't know if that matters or not, but my route is a walking route 7:30 to 4:00 with some steps. I have 394 stops. 6 1/2 hours on the street. I'm out the door around 9am. let me know what you think. Debbie

Posts: 2 | Registered: 21 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post