Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Honolulu, Hawaii to Denver, Co feeler
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Honolulu, Hawaii to Denver, Co feeler Login/Join

posted
My seniority date is 2015. I'm currently a reserve in The downtown station. 2 zones, 60 routes. Supervisor is good, union is strong. Plenty OT. Beautiful location and 25% T-Cola. Want to be closer to my family.

Posts: 2 | Location: Honolulu, Hawaii  | Registered: 26 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Spokane looking to go to Hawaii if anyone from Denver is looking to come here a 3 way is possible

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going to wait until after summer and repost. i just had some things come up that will commit me here until the end of the year.

Posts: 2 | Location: Honolulu, Hawaii  | Registered: 26 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am looking for a transfer to Honolulu from Texas. Anyone interested please send email to nastociadavis@gmail.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 13 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Celia, I'm broadening my scope a bit, maybe i'll get a bite for a nearby place.
Denver area looking for:
eugene/corvallis(OR) or spokeanne/olymipa(WA)
maybe a few other surrounding areas possible.
SPRINGish 2018.
klewis0112@rocketmail.com

Posts: 45 | Location: Waterville, Maine | Registered: 26 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post