Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual swap from Nashville Tn to Jacksonville Fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual swap from Nashville Tn to Jacksonville Fl Login/Join

posted
If you are interested, please contact me. A lot of stations to bid from, OT if you want it. Senority date April 2002. Regular carriers only.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 19 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is Sabrina and I recently tried a three way mutual swap that fell through when one of the participants went with another swap. I am seriously looking to get to Nashville,TN but I'm a 3 hour drive from your desired location of Jacksonville,FL. I am in Dania, FL. If you're willing to be in Dania, Fl I would love love love to take you up on the offer of a mutual swap.
My serioty date is April 2005. My contact is smskinny@yahoo.com
Thank you

Posts: 3 | Location: Dania,FL | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sabrina, but that is too far south for me. But, I may know someone here who might take you up on the swap. He is on vacation this week, so I will let you know something Monday.

posted Hide Post
Hey. I am in Jacksonville and am interested in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Is it possible for a three way..... Me to Dania, Dania to Nashville, and Nashville to Jacksonville.

Posts: 53 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NASHVILLE DOES ACCEPT THREE WAYS!!!!! Smiler IF JACKSONVILLE AND DANIA'S DISTRICT DOES AS WELL IT IS A GO! Please let me know. I have a good attendance record!

posted Hide Post
615 568 four eight seven eight

posted Hide Post
?