Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Does anyone from Florida want to move to Long Island, New York?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone from Florida want to move to Long Island, New York? Login/Join

posted
Im trying to get to Florida to be near family and children. Even though I do qualify for a hardship transfer even that is on freeze along with ereasign. If it werent for my family and children plus baby on the way I would stay in New York. I work in a great office in Bayshore, My own route and plenty of overtime. Let me know if you are interested or may know of someone who is. Im lookinf for the suncoast district.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was told by personnel and union members that hardship transfers don't exist. Why is it so hard to get?

Posts: 28 | Registered: 19 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didnt know it existed either until someone on here told me about it. I asked my shop steward about it and he said that my situation is prime example and i went to my union rep and he said there is a freeze on that also.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post