Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Diego to Chattanooga, TN or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego to Chattanooga, TN or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Great station in San Diego. Best weather to be a mail carrier. All mounted routes with no walking at this station. Beautiful place to live and work! Dad’s getting older needs someone to take care of him so I have to leave this heavenly place. 11/27/04 seniority date. Management is great too with lots of overtime! Strangemode66@outlook.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 23 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My transfer took 14 months to Chattanooga. Best of luck! That's a good amount of seniority so hopefully you can get a transfer but honestly it will be hard. Not many people leave TN. If they do it's to Florida or to the south.

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Travis23:
My transfer took 14 months to Chattanooga. Best of luck! That's a good amount of seniority so hopefully you can get a transfer but honestly it will be hard. Not many people leave TN. If they do it's to Florida or to the south.

Wow thanks for the info! I’ve been waiting going on two years. Not giving up hope. But you have a point not many people want to leave TN.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 23 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post