Notify
Tools

Deleted Login/Join

posted
Delete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blaine H.,

Posts: 34 | Registered: 14 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Blaine, I am in Rock Hill, SC. Seniority 9/99. I would love to transfer to Johnson City. I saw that somebody in Texas want SC. Let's seriously look into a 3-way swap. I'm ready to go!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 11 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am always amazed by the fact that people do no research before they try to do something that may be complex and have consequences.

From the Employee/Labor manual:

"667.13 Paying for Exchange of Positions
It is unlawful for employees to give or receive payment, directly or indirectly,
to affect an exchange of position in the same or different postal units, or any
place in the public service. This offense is punishable by fine and
imprisonment and disqualification from holding any office in the federal
government."

Posts: 13 | Registered: 30 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just trying to save you problems. I am from USPS management and have been through the transfer process.

What you are advertising is a violation. Try doing that in the NALC magazine, that is why they will not accept the wording you have posted here. I strongly advise you to take it down.

As I said, am always amazed by the fact that people do no research before they try to do something that may be complex and have consequences. Is it really worth losing your job?

posted Hide Post
Should have paid attention...

posted Hide Post
People who don't do things the right way usually find out that hard way...you know a super that used to be in Charlotte, forget his name, but short black guy with an attitude,,,got demoted by doing the wrong thing.