Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas, NV to San Diego, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas, NV to San Diego, CA Login/Join

posted
Wanting to move back home to San Diego, CA. I am an FTR letter carrier converted 9/2018

lisafelipe@hotmail.com

Posts: 12 | Location: las vegas, nv | Registered: 21 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Anaheim,CA?

Posts: 28 | Registered: 18 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want San Diego to oregon. Possible 3 way

cw

Posts: 24 | Location: san diego | Registered: 25 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a guy who wants Eugene to Las Vegas and a guy that wants Portland to Las Vegas. For that 3 way.

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the offers but I'm currently in the process swapping with Roger. Will update when I hear something

Posts: 12 | Location: las vegas, nv | Registered: 21 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portland sounds good. Let me know more details 8582101683

cw

Posts: 24 | Location: san diego | Registered: 25 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Joon Lee, I am a letter carrier in Oceanside Southern California,office is very close to ocean and one of best weather in whole world. My family moved to Las Vegas 02/23/2020,I am desperate to relocate so I can be with my family. If you are interst please contact me 951-575-5761, or email me; joon70458@yahoo.com thank you.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 04 March 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post