Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    houston to sanantonio or plano tx
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

houston to sanantonio or plano tx Login/Join

posted
looking to transfer to sanantonio or plano,big office with ot

Posts: 18 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 27 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Kansas city for Houston? Ireclay@gmail.com

Posts: 21 | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about boerne....it's 20 mile northwest of san antonio, right off i-10.....interested call me....210-882-7296...thanks

Posts: 6 | Location: Boerne,tx | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
new posting from Austin to Houston

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is your seniority date. There is someone in Jacksonville wanting to come to Houston. I'm in Plano and want to go to Jacksonville.

Gary Brewer

Posts: 21 | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking to transfer to san antonio from houston? im Looking for San antonio to Houston please contact me if your still interested.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 08 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from Houston and looking to transfer to Dallas. I have rotating days off like the city carriers. 9am to 6pm.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 20 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what side of town in Houston?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 06 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to transfer to Houston from Mckinney TX.If interseted call me 469-888-2352..thanks.

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Houston, 77084, and about to be a regular by the end of next month, and would love a transfer to San Antonio, Seguin or New Braunfels, if interested. Email me at lowlo210@yahoo.com

Posts: 31 | Location: Houston  | Registered: 30 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need to get to Houston from Austin
James 5125634389

Posts: 13 | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post