Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Raleigh/Durham to Anywhere in Connecticut
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Raleigh/Durham to Anywhere in Connecticut Login/Join

posted
Regular carrier 6/2006 Durham, NC needs transfer to Connecticut for Family reasons. NC is a great place to live!

Have 2 parts of a 3-way worked out in FL, need a CT carrier as third piece. Or just a two way Durham NC to CT - anywhere. Call 203-858-3687.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 05 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Greg,my name is Mike and I'm a regular carrier (12/1999)in Seymour,CT.I am thinking about possibly moving south late next spring and I wanted to know what your time frame for moving is.I also wanted to know how close you are to Apex.

Posts: 5 | Location: Seymour,Ct. | Registered: 13 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg, are you looking at a particular area in CT? I am a carrier in a very desirable area of NYC (soho/greenwich village). Metro-north transit systems make the commute very easy (45-60 mins). I am a regular carrier (10/'97) with route hoping to relocate family to raleigh/durham area. Ready to go as soon as you are… 718-855-7062 or o31flavrs@aol.com. Hope to hear from you.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 21 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike, my time frame is as soon as possible, but Seymour is a desirable location in CT for me so if there is a light at the end of the tunnel (my family is already there), I could wait until next spring if we get this rolling. Apex is about 1/2 hour from Durham, it's a straight shoot up Highway 55. Give me a call at 203-858-3687 and I would be happy to talk to you about the area.

posted Hide Post
Route 32, I'm going to give you a call, I just saw the posting from you and from Mike. Manhanttan is much closer than NC from where my family is now, I'm up on the CT shoreline and it would be just that one train in and out of Grand Central each morning and evening, unless I go through New Haven.

posted Hide Post
postmaster robert j. brown
421 8th ave
room 3016
new york, ny 10001

the commuter program is called "wage works" and can be found on liteblue.usps.gov

Posts: 18 | Registered: 21 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg in Durham NC:
Regular carrier 6/2006 Durham, NC needs transfer to Connecticut for Family reasons. NC is a great place to live!

Have 2 parts of a 3-way worked out in FL, need a CT carrier as third piece. Or just a two way Durham NC to CT - anywhere. Call 203-858-3687.
If you can get s window clerk to change jobs with you i want to swap to nc carolina i am a window clerk level 6 senority date 10/85

Posts: 5 | Location: CONNECTICUT | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,just wondering if your still looking for CT? Work in Enfield,CT, about 15 minutes North of Hartford. Regular carrier since 1987.Thanks. briand413@juno.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Charli,

Posts: 7 | Registered: 20 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enfield CT Office here. about 15mins north of Hartford. Regular. 1987 Seniority date.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 20 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charli:
Enfield CT Office here. about 15mins north of Hartford. Regular. 1987 Seniority date.

Charlie are you in Ct?

Posts: 21 | Registered: 11 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post