Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ny to florida $moving expns paid$
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ny to florida $moving expns paid$ Login/Join

posted
long island ny good office good ot good seniority looking for suncoast district vicinity..5000 for moving exp...post here or email at djrkar67@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
nice idea, but I think it's agianst the rules.

wish I could help and trade with ya thou, lol.

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lol. thanks jukebox,i know the postal svc. frowns on creativity, but desperate is desperate

posted Hide Post
can swap anytime a week a month whatever

posted Hide Post
if anyone can use this for a 3way let me know

posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
had any takers yet TN is a real nice area

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey tera, cant believe i havent, unfortunatly i'd be in the same boat in tn as i am here, need family to watch the kid, i'm ready to go,and the offer is no b.s. so let me know 3ways 4ways either way...

posted Hide Post
i know u get someone to commit or so u think its very stressful ive got my home for sale and i hope when it goes and it will its gorgeous and a great price im almost giving it away ill start relly attacking this thing but it sucks for sure good luck my friend

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
be sure you check out the florida office first , i am transferring out of florida they are talking about excessing clerks and putting them in vacant carrier positions, they are cutting routes florida has a lot of seasonal offices which means you get hardly any hours in the summer their is hardly any overtime here and if you are a ptf you are lucky to get any hours i have worked for the post office for 11 years and when i have only grossed about $40,000 the last 3 years
quote:
Originally posted by dr:
long island ny good office good ot good seniority looking for suncoast district vicinity..5000 for moving exp...post here or email at djrkar67@yahoo.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
does anyone from fl want to switch ...

posted Hide Post
the offer still stands

posted Hide Post
a

posted Hide Post
Hi, what part of Long Island are you from? I am in the suncoast area in Venice PO. are you still looking for a trade?

Posts: 39 | Registered: 22 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi debra im in eastern nassau county just off the southern pkway....email me djrkar67@yahoo.com