Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone in Phoenix or surrounding communities want to go to Atlanta?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in Phoenix or surrounding communities want to go to Atlanta? Login/Join

posted
OK, here's the deal... Atlanta does not do 3 way trades, but there is a gal in Atlanta with 20+ years seniority who wants to come to Tucson AZ. I am writing this as as a carrier in Tucson who wants to get to Phoenix or any of the surrounding Phoenix cities. My seniority is 12/99. We need someone from the Phoenix area who wants to go straight up one for one to Atlanta to get her here to Phoenix AZ and then her and I will do the Phoenix to Tucson trade. So once again, is there anyone... ANYONE in Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Surprise or Gilbert who wants to go to Atlanta GA right away? If so, please contact me and I can contact the Atlanta gal and get this going! Karen 520-240-5460

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wags,

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carrier in Atlanta ready to go now to Phoenix. Any takers??