Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    LAS VEGAS NEVADA TO EUGENE OR PORTLAND OREGON
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LAS VEGAS NEVADA TO EUGENE OR PORTLAND OREGON Login/Join

posted
WE ARE A MARRIED COUPLE LOOKING FOR A TRADE TO THE EUGENE AND PORTLAND AREA OF OREGON. OUR SENIORITY DATES: 09/1997 AND 11/1998 EMAIL NATENMIN@COX.NET OR CALL NATHAN AT 702-539-2759

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nate n mindy,

Posts: 15 | Registered: 19 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
Its been clear and sunny for the past 2 weeks...mid 60's

posted Hide Post
Still in shorts, clear skies and sunny.

posted Hide Post
Any interest in Portland?

Posts: 2 | Location: US - (US) | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, hit my email: natenmin@cox.net or phone 702-539-2759
nathan

posted Hide Post
If you have someone interested wanting to come to El Dorado Hills, CA I'd be interested in a 3 way- Very interested in Las Vegas.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
68° and sunny today!... I'm so hitting the pool!!!

posted Hide Post
WOW!! We got rain today!!... It drizzled for 6min and then the sun came back out!..Time for rain gear??? I think NOT!!

posted Hide Post
Hey there Nate- this is Sean from Red Rock - what's up? Looking for Oregon? We're looking for Colorado or Minnesota- lets work together and make this easier on ourselves! Let me know if you can help! Sean 702 205 3457

Posts: 29 | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Hillsboro Or intersted in Eldorado Hills is that be Sacramento right im from Fairfield Ca like to go back close to mom transferd to Or 2003 from FF 22yr Carrier Rudy 503 572-8758

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Northeast Ohio trying to get to Vegas by Oct or Nov. Maybe I can find someone who wants to trade from Mn to Ohio. Seniority 9/1994. email nghtrdr38@hotmail.com. So many people on here talk a good game until it's time to make that move. I'm not one of them! Ready when you are....

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Sparks, NV? I believe there is another carrier wanting to transfer to Las Vegas. So that would be two carriers trying to transfer to Las Vegas. Please contact Art (775) 343-2426 Seniority date: 4/95

Posts: 4 | Registered: 13 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you both still interested in portland area? I work in Troutdale OR easy mounted and cbu route and my girlfriend works in portland river district post office very nice neighborhood park and loop route. We both would love to mutual swap!
Adam
216 509 1984

Posts: 2 | Location: Portland | Registered: 06 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post